Our vision is to help organize and facilitate a ministry in which women are able to connect to Christ and each other. We have a passion for women to know for themselves that God is enough and in drinking fully of His love we are all freed up to grow in Christ, serve our church body and reach out to minister to our families and our community.
Our hope is that women who come into contact with the family of Bonita Valley Baptist Church will be encouraged to grow in Christ and to either begin or continue to understand the necessity of being connected to a Bible-Believing church.
Relationships do not always happen easily. As a new comer it can be a daunting task to try to connect and assimilate into a church family and feel like you belong. As a Women’s Ministry Board, we would be facilitating this”connection”. With time, sincere effort and giving our very best, we would provide opportunities for women to grow by connecting to Christ and each other. God has revealed His love to us through His Son, and it is our passion to share that love through genuine care and concern for others.
1. Teach women a Biblical perspective of their covenantal relationship with Christ, their family, the church and their community.
2. Exhort women to fulfill and understand their “helper” design.
3. Teach women to nurture and care for one another, and to glorify God by obeying the Titus mandate (Titus 2:1-5).
4. Teach and provide opportunities for women to be instruments of compassion
5. Equip and provide opportunities for women in roles of service within the church under the headship of the Elders.
These goals can be accomplished through:
Providing opportunities for women to come together for prayer, women specific and church wide social events, community service, and support of other BVBC ministries.
For more information contact the church office.